Sunday, February 21, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy



(i received this tag this morning, thanks nenden for sharing)

Ten things that make me happy:
1. Noticed that many people love me, my family, my friends, my nuclear family, and my best friends.
2. Having a supermom like my mom, she is the best. She can do everythings. She is tough, beautiful, intelligent, and elegant woman, and I want to be like her :D
3. Having a workaholic dad. He is the best. (I always think that I will find a husband like him)
4. Having psychology thoughts.
5. Shopping! Every girls love shopping. Shopping spree time with their mom, friends, or their boyfriend or boy friend (idk, does boy like to go shopping with his friends? Ok, i'll ask my bro later)
6. Taking a cold shower. I do love it. It boost my mood up. I love when everyone hugs me (especially my friends and my family) and said that "waw, your hair smells good" *unyuu
7. Do some silly activities with my new best friends natasha, chui, and my idioticrabbits *unyuu
8. Caramel Machiato-ing or Caramel Frappucino-ing. I do love coffee
9. Travelling! It is a must. I love travel. I save some money for travelling (not for travel only, but half is for travel) I wish that I can go to Korean, Brazil, Hongkong, China, Macao, Berlin, London, Paris, and Tokyo. Oh My God, i know it's too good to be true. -__-
10. Ice cream and frozen yogurt. 

Share this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment