Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Prayers Go with Kyu






Dear God,
I don't know how to send You a letter, but sure I make this post for You.
Thank You, for being so kind and keep me healthy everyday. Giving me air to breathe in, ability to walk, eyes to see how beautiful world is, ears to listen everybody's problems, hands to touch, and soul to feel. 
I feel more human these days. 

Dear God,
I know it's kinda rude to ask for more since you've given me bliss everyday. Please take care of my babyKyu, God. He is ill, and it takes only a second for me to burst into tears. Everybody says it's a cliche, but I don't feel this like a cliche. This kind of feeling under my skin and push me to cry. I cry so hard right after hear the news.

And God,
Thanks for giving me so much tears to shed. Because I know, I cry for a good reason.
Kyu.

p.s:
It tears me apart to know that you're ill, it's the second biggest fear after losing my parents. Get well soon, my babyKyu. Don't force yourself and please try to eat vegetables. My prayers go with you


정말 보고싶어요, 규 오빠

No comments:

Post a Comment